This workbook is aimed at those interested in understanding and being able to apply practical problem solving techniques. This workbook will equip individuals with the tools and knowledge to creatively resolve issues and problems.
The workbook is intended to guide you through the process of Creative Problem Solving in order to improve your own individual effectiveness and performance, and that of your team (where applicable.) It allows you to develop your understanding by providing information and then asking you to apply the concepts to your work.
This workbook can be used in association with other titles in our workbook range. This workbook will increase your understanding and equip you with the necessary skills. You are asked to read and complete the exercises in the book in order to embed your learning.
What is covered?
This workbook covers the following topics:
- Understanding the definition of a problem
- Different techniques used in creative problem solving
- A good creative problem solving team
- How to think “outside of the box”
- Practical exercises
This workbook enables you to:
- Understand how the mind can be used to expand creative possibilities
- Learn new tools that aid the creative process
- Understand why some groups make poor decisions
- Develop new problem solving strategies for use in the workplace