This workbook is directed at all those who have a responsibility to lead others through a change process as part of their job role. This may include:
- Implementing Change
- Analysing benefits and barriers to Change
- Project management situations
The workbook provides the theory of “Change”. It allows you to develop your understanding by providing information and then asking you to apply the concepts to your work.
This workbook can be used in association with other titles in our workbook range. This workbook will increase your understanding and equip you with the necessary skills. You are asked to read and complete the exercises in the book in order to embed your learning.
What is covered?
This workbook covers the following topics:
- Defining Change – What does change mean in a business context?
- Emotions of Change – How can you support your people through the roller coaster of emotions generated by change?
- Process of Change – What are the key tools and models to help you understand the reasons for change and to implement change effectively?
- Driving Change – How to implement strategic change and use stakeholder management strategies.
This workbook enables you to:
- Explore some generic principles of change in today’s business environment.
- Identify key areas to consider when planning change.
- Help you to examine your own reactions to change.
- Enable you to maximise your leadership capabilities and implement change effectively.