This workbook is ideal for individuals who consult, advise or seek to influence on interpersonal, team, or organisational change events themselves, or anyone who needs to lead complex change interventions in organisations. It will help you to:
- Develop the key skills required of a consultant
- Increase your awareness of what you bring personally to consulting situations
- Explore your interpersonal skills
The workbook is intended to guide you through the theory of consultancy to allow you to develop your understanding. It will provide information and then ask you to apply the concepts you have learnt to your work.
This workbook can be used in association with other titles in our workbook range. This workbook will increase your understanding and equip you with the necessary skills. You are asked to read and complete the exercises in the book in order to embed your learning.
What is covered?
This workbook covers the following topics:
- An overview of consultancy
- Key skills and approaches to consulting
- Influencing behaviour
- Managing consulting situations
- Assessing and increasing readiness for change
- Active listening
This workbook will enable you to:
- Identify behaviours and how to manage them effectively to help your business move forward
- Help client groups solve problems and make decisions; building a sound and trusting relationship
- Bring about changes - assessing and increasing the readiness for change