This workbook is aimed at those interested in improving their CV writing skills. The workbook will equip individuals with the tools and knowledge to construct a professional and effective CV.
The workbook is intended to guide you through the CV writing process. It allows you to develop your understanding by providing information and then asking you to apply the concepts to your work.
This workbook can be used in association with other titles in our workbook range. This workbook will increase your understanding and equip you with the necessary skills. You are asked to read and complete the exercises in the book in order to embed your learning.
What is covered?
This workbook covers the following topics:
- Different types of CVs – the Reverse Chronological and the Functional
- How to write a Personal Profile
- What to include in a CV – skills, abilities, achievements, educational qualifications, and personal development
- Templates and example CVs
- How to market your completed CV
This workbook enables you to:
- Understand the whole CV creation process from start to finish
- Compile your own CV with confidence
- Recognise your key skills and abilities
- Identify achievements, educational qualification and personal development
- Market your completed CV through different channels