This workbook is aimed at those interested in making better use of their time. It will equip individuals with the tools, knowledge and ability to delegate more effectively and productively, and as a result, become less stressed.
The workbook is intended to guide you through the process of delegation in order to improve your effectiveness and performance. It allows you to develop your understanding by providing information and then asking you to apply the concepts to your work.
This workbook can be used in association with other titles in our workbook range. It will increase your understanding and equip you with the necessary skills. You are asked to read and complete the exercises in the book in order to embed your learning.
What is covered?
This workbook covers the following topics:
- Delegating as a leader
- Obstacle removing
- Skills needed to delegate successfully
- How to decide what to delegate
- Who to select for delegation
- Developing employees
This workbook will enable you to:
- Decide what to delegate
- Decide who to delegate to
- Help you overcome delegation barriers
- Plan and prepare to delegate
- Assess your own delegating skills
- Delegate and problem solve