This workbook is aimed at those who are new to marketing. It is for individuals who want to refresh their marketing approach and revise the fundamental principles of effective marketing behaviour.
The workbook is intended to guide you through the process of marketing in order to improve your performance as an effective marketing individual. It allows you to develop your understanding by providing information and then asking you to apply the concepts to your work.
This workbook can be used in association with other titles in our workbook range. This workbook will increase your understanding and equip you with the necessary skills. You are asked to read and complete the exercises in the book in order to embed your learning.
What is covered?
This workbook covers the following topics:
- Marketing – the basics
- Direct marketing
- Understanding your competitors
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Writing a marketing plan
This workbook enables you to:
- Define the term “marketing”
- Recognise the benefits of marketing
- Identify your competitors, find out more about them and then use this information to improve your business
- Decide how to market your product or service to potential customers
- Identify your objectives and write a plan that will help your marketing generate sales