This workbook is aimed at those who seek to develop or create a higher level of employee engagement within their organisation.
The workbook is intended to guide you through the theory of “Employee Engagement.” It allows you to develop your understanding by providing information and then asking you to apply the concepts to your work.
This workbook can be used in association with other titles in our workbook range. This workbook will increase your understanding and equip you with the necessary skills. You are asked to read and complete the exercises in the book in order to embed your learning.
What is covered?
This workbook covers the following topics:
- Defining employee engagement – what does it mean in today’s business world?
- Understanding the importance and impact of employee engagement.
- How to build an engaged workforce.
This workbook will enable you to:
- Explore some generic principles of employee engagement in today’s business environment.
- Identify key areas to consider when building an engaged workforce.
- Help you to examine your own organisation’s current practice.
- Enable you to implement the theory, models and concepts of employee engagement.