TOOJAYS are delighted to offer this ILM accredited Coaching and Mentoring course via remote and virtual learning.
This qualification is ideal for managers who have significant responsibility for coaching and mentoring as part of their day-to-day role. It is also designed to support learners who are planning to move into a development role, or start a career as a coach or mentor.
You will cover three mandatory units in which you will:
- Review the role and contribution of coaching and mentoring and build a business case for coaching and mentoring in your organisation.
- Undertake 18 hours of workplace Coaching or Mentoring.
- Review and improve your own ability as a management coach or mentor.
- Get a critical understanding of the role and responsibilities of the workplace coach and mentor
- Deepen your understanding of how coaching and mentoring can impact an organisation
- Be able to assess your own skills, behaviours and knowledge as a coach and mentor
- Provide evidence of your own development as a coach and mentor through the qualification
- Plan your further development
- Plan, deliver and review coaching and mentoring in your organisation.
Upon purchase of the course you will be asked to complete registration details. Once these are returned you will be registered as a student with the ILM, allowing you to access their student website and resources, as well as being sent a direct link with unique password access to the ILM Level 5 course programme dates..
Obtain a globally recognised qualification in Leadership and Management...at a time and pace that suits you.