This workbook is aimed at those who wish to learn the best tips for a successful interview. It will equip individuals with the tools and knowledge to perform their best before, during and after the interview.
The workbook is intended to guide you through the interview process, helping you to get the job you want. It allows you to develop your understanding by providing information and then asking you to apply the concepts to your work.
This workbook can be used in association with other titles in our workbook range. This workbook will increase your understanding and equip you with the necessary skills. You are asked to read and complete the exercises in the book in order to embed your learning.
What is covered?
This workbook covers the following topics:
- What is an interview? – how to plan what you want to get out of it
- Preparing for the interview – carrying out background research
- During the interview – different types of interview questions
- After the interview – following up with the employer
This workbook will enable you to:
- Understand the whole interview process from start to finish
- Attend an interview with confidence
- Answer different types of interview questions
- Ask your own interview questions
- Avoid the top ten interview blunders