This workbook is aimed at those involved in managing remote workers. This workbook will equip you with the tools and knowledge to help develop style and approach to managing remote workers effectively.
The workbook is intended to guide you through the process of managing remote workers. It allows you to develop your understanding by providing information and then asking you to apply the concepts to your work.
This workbook can be used in association with other titles in our workbook range. This workbook will increase your understanding and equip you with the necessary skills. You are asked to read and complete the exercises in the book in order to embed your learning.
What is covered?
This workbook covers the following topics:
- Managing Remote workers
- Selecting the right people
- Skilling remote workers
- Developing trust
- Motivating and communicating effectively with remote workers
- Utilising technology
- Health and safety consideration
- Logistical support and set up
This workbook enables you to:
- Use a structured approach to effectively set up and manage remote workers
- Avoid mistakes in the creation of a remote working team
- Understand the key points of people and resource management techniques to manage remote workers effectively
- Communicate to and motivate remote workers ensuring effective performance