This workbook is aimed at those involved in the development and mentoring of others. This workbook will equip individuals with the tools and knowledge to enable mentoring processes to be established and implemented
The workbook is intended to guide you through the mentoring process, helping you to ensure that you use mentoring effectively.
- This workbook can be used in association with the other titles in this range.
- This workbook will increase your understanding of the mentoring process and the associated skills needed to implement them effectively.
- You are asked to read and complete the exercises in the book to embed your learning
The workbook covers the following topics
- What is mentoring?
- Approaches to mentoring
- Key skills of mentoring
- Mentoring meetings
- Matching mentors and mentees
- Moving forward
This workbook will enable you to:
- Describe the difference between coaching and mentoring
- Identify the benefits to you, mentees, and the organisation
- Explain the role and skills of an effective mentor
- Develop your own skills in working with others on a mentoring basis
- Take on a mentoring role with confidence