This workbook is aimed at those who want to develop their ability to motivate others more effectively. This might be existing managers, leaders, or those supervising a team or group of peers.
The workbook is intended to guide you through the skills, knowledge required, and the tools available to you in order to achieve better relations with your team, through motivation.
This workbook can be used in association with other titles in our workbook range. This workbook will increase your understanding and equip you with the necessary skills. You are asked to read and complete the exercises in the book in order to embed your learning.
What is covered?
This workbook covers the following topics:
- Understanding motivation
- Understanding behaviour
- Improving communication
- Motivating individuals and groups
- Motivating through change
This workbook will enable you to:
- Define effective motivation
- Understand the motivational drivers of individuals and groups
- Understand the skills and behaviours needed to motivate others effectively
- Identify de-motivating factors and address them
- Plan to maintain motivation and high performance