This workbook is aimed at those who recognise that establishing a strong network is essential for their company and personal success.
The workbook is intended to guide you through the process of networking. It allows you to develop your understanding by providing information and then asking you to apply the concepts to your work.
This workbook can be used in association with other titles in our workbook range. This workbook will increase your understanding and equip you with the necessary skills. You are asked to read and complete the exercises in the book in order to embed your learning.
What is covered?
This workbook covers the following topics:
- Defining networking – what does networking mean in today’s business world?
- The process and opportunities for networking – how can you engineer and capitalise on networking opportunities?
- The skills of networking effectively – what are the key tools and skills needed to help you network effectively?
This workbook will enable you to:
- Explore some generic principles of networking in today’s business environment.
- Identify key areas to consider when planning to network.
- Examine your own reactions to networking.
- Maximise your networking capabilities and implement the skills effectively.