This workbook is aimed at those involved in the development of others to increase performance. This workbook will equip staff with the tools and knowledge to develop staff to their full potential.
The workbook is intended to guide you through the process and skills of presenting in order to improve your effectiveness and performance. It allows you to develop your understanding by providing information and then asking you to apply the concepts to your work.
This workbook can be used in association with other titles in our workbook range. This workbook will increase your understanding and equip you with the necessary skills. You are asked to read and complete the exercises in the book in order to embed your learning.
What is covered?
This workbook covers the following topics:
- Why presentation skills are needed
- The principles of presenting
- The key to G.R.E.A.T. presentations
- Trouble shooting hints and tips
This workbook will enable you to:
- Define the characteristics of effective presentations
- Recognise the benefits of delivering effective presentations
- Describe the key principles of G.R.E.A.T. presentations
- Identify behavioural skills needed for effective presentations
- Demonstrate presentation skills