This workbook is aimed at those involved in the development and process of sales. It will equip individuals with the tools and knowledge to enable sales processes to be established and implemented.
The workbook is intended to guide you through the sales process, helping you to ensure that your sales skills are used effectively. It allows you to develop your understanding by providing information and then asking you to apply the concepts to your work.
This workbook can be used in association with other titles in our workbook range. You are asked to read and complete the exercises in the book in order to embed your learning.
What is covered?
This workbook covers the following topics:
- Planning to Sell – including lead generation, appointments, and sales confidence
- The Sales Appointment – including introduction, the need find, and handling objections
- Close and Following Up the Sale – including methods of closing, negotiation, client relationship and testimonials
- Forecast and Plan your Sales – including sales assumptions, forecasting pitfalls to avoid, and creating a sales plan
- Your Most Valuable Customers – including who are your customers, understanding and analysing your customers, and enhancing their experience
This workbook will enable you to:
- Understand the whole sales process from start to finish
- Attend a sales appointment with confidence
- Develop your forecast and planning skills
- Write an effective sales plan
- Identify your most valuable customers and know how to retain them