This workbook is directed at senior managers and business leaders who are involved in corporate communications.
The workbook provides the theory of “Strategic Communications.” It can be used in association with other titles in our workbook range. This workbook will increase your understanding and equip you with the necessary skills. You are asked to read and complete the exercises in the book in order to embed your learning.
What is covered?
This workbook covers the following topics:
- The contents of a communication plan.
- Setting the objectives of your communications plan.
- Defining a strategy to achieve these objectives.
- Sending out your message effectively.
This workbook will enable you to:
- Explain the importance of strategic communication in today’s business environment.
- Identify key areas to consider when constructing a communications plan.
- Help you to identify potential issues before they become crises.
- Enable you to maximise your strategic communication capabilities and implement the skills effectively.