Our Training packs are based on a 'lift and go' basis. Basically providing you with everything you need to delivery a workshop training course.
Simply pick up the content and go!
Each pack contains:
- Facilitator Guide and notes
- Power Point Slides
- Interactive Group Exercises
- Diagnostic tools
- Support materials and handouts
- Workshop Planner
- Course Certificate
- Evaluation form
- and many more materials....
Specifically the Time Management Skills course provides materials to deliver 1/2 to 2 days worth of programme.
Covering topics such as:
- Introduction to Time Management
- Managing yourself
- Managing your work environment
- Managing Relationships
- Creating a plan
- Prioritising and learning to say no
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD
- Recognize personal strengths and any shortcomings in their approach to managing time as a crucial resource.
- Organize themselves and their workspace for better efficiency.
- Take control of their time and make improvements to their ways of working.
- Set goals and use different time planning methods.
- Identify time bandits, assess priorities, and handle time related stress more effectively.
- Use best practice delegation steps.